February 18, 2013

Virtual Professionals United

I am really excited about seeing people finally migrating to or adding Google+ to their social toolkit.  Even though it boasts over 175 million users, it really has been such an under utilized platform by most entrepreneurs and virtual professionals.

I wanted to call your attention to two new communities that have just sprouted up that are designed specifically to connect virtual professionals with other virtual professionals.  Get in on the ground floor and help in building new two awesome communities: +Virtual Assistant Forums & +Virtual Professionals Mingle

Feel free to invite my audience to your G+ community by adding the link and brief description in the comments section of this post.  (Add me +Rachael Alford  to your circles & I will do the same)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Podcasts

Listen to internet radio with Solutions for Success with Rachael on BlogTalkRadio